Traditional Twisted Ring Gate Latch
(Build Your Own Package)
The twisted ring gate latch can fit gates up to 5" thick. This latch works on in-swinging and out-swinging gates. On out-swinging gates, you'll see the latching side (shown in the photo) on the outside of the gate.
- Traditional Twisted Ring Gate Latch Set
- Padlock eyes (padlock not included)
- Stainless Steel Gate Stop in black finish
Dimensions of the gate latch:
- Rosette: 2.5" diameter
- Ring diameter: 3"
- Catch: 3/4" W x 3-3/4" H
- Limiter: 3/4" W x 3-3/4" H
- 5-3/8" Arm Length (measured from the center of the ring handle to the end of the arm)
- 1-1/2" projection on the latching side; 1" on the ring-only side
Important: Please check that the dimensions of this gate latch will fit your particular style of gate!
Hinges | Add hinges to your order if needed. Double gates will use 6 hinges (or 4 strap hinges) and single gates will use 3 hinges (or 2 strap hinges).
- 4-1/2" Stainless Steel Heavy Duty Ball-Bearing Hinges
- 4-1/2" Stainless Steel Self-Closing Hinge Set
- 12" Galvanized Steel Cranked Band Hinges
- 18" Galvanized Steel Cranked Band Hinges
Warranty & Return Information
WarrantySnug Cottage Hardware, LLC guarantees our BPPCG product. We will replace free of charge any BPPCG product that breaks and is found defective for the life time of the original purchaser. Product must have been installed and maintained as per instructions supplied with original product. Gate stop installation is required for latch warranty to be in effect.More details available here: Snug Cottage Hardware
ReturnsThis product can be returned in its original condition (original packaging intact, uninstalled, can be put back on the shelf directly) with a 10% restocking fee. If any effort is required to repackage or review the hardware, the restocking fee will be 25%. Customer responsible for return shipping. To initiate return, please complete the Return Form. Initiate a Return Now
Shipping & Lead Time
Review our shipping rates and policies for more information.