Nero Contemporary Lever Gate Latch
(Build Your Own Package)
The Nero Contemporary Gate Latch is a modern gate latch.
If you're looking for a modern lever gate latch, this stainless steel gate latch is excellent for coastal locations. The Nero Latch is crafted of stainless steel and aluminum, then powder-coated satin black for protection against the elements. The lever handles are spring-loaded for smooth operation.
The Nero Latch fits gates up to 5-1/2" thick; specify gate thickness with order. Please note: When you order a latch for a thickness over 4" our order entry system will automatically add a longer spindle to your order.
The Nero Contemporary Gate Latch accommodates both in-swinging and out-swinging gates. The latching portion of the set is installed on the side of the gate that it swings toward.
The Nero Contemporary Lever Gate Latch is proudly made in Portland, Oregon. Your purchase supports a small business and we appreciate it!
Details for this gate latch
Material: Stainless Steel and Aluminum
- Mechanism: Spring-Loaded
- Backset: 2-3/8"
Finishes available: Satin Black powder coat
Set includes mounting hardware
Fits gates up to 5-1/2" thick.
Operable from both sides.
Suitable for in-swinging and out-swinging gates.
Handing required with order.
Lockable| See "Related Products" below for locking options
Dimensions of this stainless steel latch
- Plate: 2-1/2"w x 5"h
- Handle: 4-3/4"l x 3/4"w x 1/2" th
- Latch-arm length: Arm extends 2-3/16" from edge of plate
- Strike: 3-1/4"h x 1-1/2"w x 3/16"thick
- Projection: 2-3/8"
- 4.5" x 4.5" Stainless Steel Ball-Bearing Hinges
- 4.5" x 4.5" Stainless Steel Self-Closing Spring Hinge Combo Set
- 12" Marine Grade Stainless Steel Cranked Band Hinges
- 16" Marine Grade Stainless Steel Cranked Band Hinges
- 18" Galvanized Steel Cranked Band Hinges
- 24" Marine Grade Stainless Steel Cranked Band Hinges
We offer a coordinating deadbolt in Satin Black for a complete ensemble. Deadbolts are available in either single or double cylinder, depending on your needs. (Choose Satin Black as the finish when adding the deadbolt to your cart). Single cylinder deadbolt fits gates up to 5-1/2" thick, while the double cylinder deadbolt will fit gates up to 2-5/8" thick.
- All wooden gates need a gate stop installed. Each Nero latch set includes a gate stop (coordinating Satin Black finish). Gate stops prevent hinge, latch, and gate damage and prolong gate life. Check out the video of gate stop installation down at the bottom!
To learn more about stainless steel hardware, care, and maintenance, visit our help page.
Product ImagesWe're always looking for new photos of our hardware installed on your projects! Send us your photos for a chance to win $100 off your next order!
Warranty & Return Information
Warranty360 Yardware warrants this hardware to be free of defects in material and craftsmanship for two years from the original invoice date. Gate stop installation is required for latch warranty to be in effect.
ReturnsThis product can be returned in its original condition (original packaging intact, uninstalled, can be put back on the shelf directly) with a 10% restocking fee. If any effort is required to repackage or review the hardware, the restocking fee will be 25%. Customer responsible for return shipping. To initiate return, please complete the Return Form. Initiate a Return Now
Shipping & Lead Time
Review our shipping rates and policies for more information.