Alta Contemporary-Modern Gate Latch - Single Gate Hardware Package
The Alta Contemporary Stainless Steel Gate Latch is a modern gate latch. Available exclusively through 360 Yardware, we have created another gorgeous latch!
If you're looking for a modern lever latch, this stainless steel latch is ideal for coastal locations. The Alta Latch is crafted of 316 Stainless Steel for the utmost protection against the elements. The handles are spring-loaded for smooth operation. This latch is precision-machined for flawless function.
When you've spent the effort and expense to design and build a unique modern or contemporary wooden or metal gate, you need a modern gate latch to complement the design. The Alta Latch is that latch!
What if I don't know the exact thickness of my gate yet? If you don't know the exact thickness of the gate, please overestimate. The metal rod connecting the handles through the body of the gate can be cut down on-site by your installer.
This modern latch accommodates both in-swinging and out-swinging gates. For out-swinging gates, the latch-arm portion of the latch is installed on the street-side of the gate.
The Alta Contemporary Lever Latch is proudly made in Portland, Oregon, USA. Your purchase supports a small business and we appreciate it!
This hardware package includes:
- Alta Contemporary Gate Latch
- Set of 3 Stainless Steel Ball Bearing Butt Hinges
- Brushed Stainless Steel Gate Stop
- Finish: Brushed Stainless Steel
- The Alta Latch fits gates up to 5-1/2" thick; specify thickness with your order
- The Alta is a two-sided latch and is operable from both sides.
- Gate swing direction and exact gate thickness required with order.
- Plate: 3-1/2"w x 4-1/2"h
- Handle: 4-3/4"l x 3/4"w x 3/4"d
- Latch-arm length: 4-1/2" from center to end; arm extends 2" past edge of plate.
- Strike: 3-1/4"h x 1-1/2"w x 3/16"thick
- Handle Projection: 2-3/8"
- We offer a coordinating brushed stainless steel deadbolt for a complete ensemble. Deadbolts are available in either single or double cylinder, depending on your needs.
- For any gate over 2-1/8" thick (for single cylinder) and 1-7/8" thick (for double cylinder), you'll need to add an extension kit below. With an extension kit (add below), the single cylinder deadbolt fits gates up to 2-3/4" thick, while the double cylinder deadbolt will fit gates up to 2-1/4" thick.
- We've also added a Deadbolt for Thick Gates and Doors that will accommodate doors and gates up to 5-1/2" thick.
- If you're looking for gate latches for double gates, the Alta Gate Latch Package for Double Gates is available. The package includes a gate latch set for the operable gate, a dummy handle for the fixed gate, a set of six heavy duty gate hinges, and a stainless steel gate stop. Alternatively, you can purchase just a Dummy Handle that you can add to your single gate package.
- This hardware package includes three Stainless Steel Heavy Duty Ball-Bearing Hinges.
Other options include:
- three 316 Marine Grade Stainless Steel Ball-Bearing Hinges (same material as the latch)
- three 4" x 4" Stainless Steel Self-Closing Spring Hinges
- three 4.5" x 4.5" Stainless Steel Self-Closing Spring Hinges
- three 5" x 5" Stainless Steel Heavy Duty Ball-Bearing Hinges
- three 316 Marine Grade Stainless Steel Self-Closing Spring Hinges (same material as the latch)
Shipping & Lead Time
Review our shipping rates and policies for more information.