Alta Contemporary Modern Gate Latch
Build Your Own Package
If you're looking for a modern lever latch, this stainless steel latch is ideal for coastal locations. The Alta Latch is crafted of 316 Stainless Steel for the utmost protection against the elements. The handles are spring-loaded for smooth operation. This latch is precision-machined for flawless function.
When you've spent the effort and expense to design and build a unique modern or contemporary wooden or metal gate, you need a modern gate latch to complement the design. The Alta Latch is that latch!
This modern latch accommodates both in-swinging and out-swinging gates. For out-swinging gates, the latching portion of the set is installed on the side of the gate that it swings toward.
Your purchase supports a small business and we appreciate it!
- Set Includes: Two-sided latch, gate stop, fasteners
- Finish: Brushed Stainless Steel
- The Alta Latch fits gates up to 5-1/2" thick
- Plate: 3-1/2"w x 4-1/2"h
- Handle: 4-3/4"l x 3/4"w x 3/4"d
- Latch-arm length: 3-1/2" from center to end; arm extends 1-7/8" past edge of plate.
- Strike: 3-1/4"h x 1-1/2"w x 3/16"thick
- Handle Projection: 2-3/8"
- Fasteners included: 1-1/2" long
Hinges | Add hinges to your order if needed. Double gates will use 6 hinges (or 4 strap hinges) and single gates will use 3 hinges (or 2 strap hinges). Find out what hinge you need.
- 4.5" x 4.5" Stainless Steel Ball-Bearing Hinges
- 5" x 5" Stainless Steel Heavy Duty Ball-Bearing Hinges
- 4.5" x 4.5" Stainless Steel Self-Closing Spring Hinge Combo Set
- 12" Marine Grade Stainless Steel Strap Hinges (same material as the latch)
- 16" Marine Grade Stainless Steel Strap Hinges (same material as the latch)
- 24" Marine Grade Stainless Steel Strap Hinges (same material as the latch)
Product ImagesWe're always looking for new photos of our hardware installed on your projects! Send us your photos for a chance to win $100 off your next order!
Warranty & Return Information
Warranty360 Yardware warrants this hardware to be free of defects in material and craftsmanship for two years from the original invoice date. Gate stop installation is required for latch warranty to be in effect.
Non-custom merchandise is returnable or exchangeable within 30 days of delivery. We charge a 15% restocking fee for returns (nothing for exchanges). Products must be received in original, uninstalled condition.
Custom-produced items (stone doorbells, address plaques) and are not returnable.
The return process in a nutshell:
- – Request a return and receive an RGA e-mail with instructions.
- – You’ll ship back the product(s) you want to return.
- – When product(s) is received, we’ll confirm product is undamaged and resellable.
- – Refund, less 15% restocking fee, will be issued.
To receive a full refund, the original item MUST be in new condition and returned:
- Still in sealed plastic packaging inside product boxes (as originally received)
- Without dirt or sawdust
- Without damage to product finish from incomplete protection during shipment
All returned items are thoroughly inspected, and any item(s) returned in a condition deemed as no longer sellable will not be refunded.Initiate a Return Now
Shipping & Lead Time
Review our shipping rates and policies for more information.