Asian Inspired Design Gate Latch
Your entry gate or garden gate is the first point of welcome to your home and yard. This Asian inspired gate latch inspires quiet calm for your outdoor space. Bring that peacefulness into your garden and yard.
Moon gate designed and built by Sean Hennick from the San Francisco Bay Area. Please contact us for his information.
This Contemporary Gate Latch with Asian-Inspired Ring Handle is an artistic way to welcome people to your home. Available exclusively through 360 Yardware, we've created a unique, Asian-inspired contemporary design.
If you're looking for black exterior gate hardware, this rust-resistant gate latch is suitable for coastal locations. Plates and rings are aluminum; latch-arm, spindles, and inner workings are stainless steel. The ring handles are spring-loaded for smooth operation; the latch is self-latching, which means it can be used as a pool gate latch. This latch is precision-machined for flawless function.
When you've spent the effort and expense to build modern or contemporary gates and fences, you need an artistic gate latch to complement the design.
This Asian Gate Latch fits gates up to 4" thick.
This ring latch hardware accommodates both in-swinging and out-swinging gates. For out-swinging gates, the latch-arm portion of the latch is installed on the street-side of the gate.
Gate swing direction and exact gate thickness required with order.
This Asian Ring Gate Latch is proudly made in Portland, Oregon, USA. Your purchase supports a local business and we appreciate it!
Details of this contemporary gate latch
Material: Stainless steel and aluminum
- Mechanism: Spring-Loaded
- Backset: Between 2-3/8" to 3-1/2"
Finishes available: Black powdercoat
Set includes mounting hardware.
Fits gates up to 4" thick.
Operable from both sides.
Suitable for in-swinging and out-swinging gates.
Handing required with order.
- Lockable with added deadbolt.
- Plate: Square plate: 3-1/4"
- Handle: Ring: 4" h x 3-1/4" w
- Latch-arm length: 4-1/2" from center of plate to end of arm
- Strike: 3-1/4"h x 1-1/2"w x 3/16" thick
- Projection: 1-1/2"
- We offer a coordinating brass deadbolt with a square plate. Deadbolts are available in either single or double cylinder, depending on your needs. See these deadbolts under "Related Items" below.
- We offer packages of three 4x4 heavy duty ball-bearing steel hinges s in Flat Black finish that complement the latch well.
- All wooden gates need a gate stop installed. If you're having a new gate built, be sure your gate provider makes and installs a wooden gate stop for your gate. Gate stops prevent hinge, latch, and gate damage and prolong gate life. What is a gate stop? Gate stops are typically made of wood running the entire length of the gate. They are attached to the jamb or post in such a way that prevents the latch bar/hinges/gate from taking the force of the gate closing (instead the gate stop takes the force). If you don't have a gate stop on your gate, you need one! If no gate stop is installed on a gate, and the hinges or latch fail from the stress of that, no replacement will be given. 360 Yardware offers a coordinating "L"-shaped stainless steel gate stop with black powdercoat finish. Please add to your order below.
- If you're looking for gate latches for double gates, this latch is available in a double gate package. The package includes a gate latch set for the operable gate, a dummy handle for the fixed gate, a set of six heavy duty gate hinges to hang the gates, and a stainless steel gate stop.