24" Marine Grade Stainless Steel Cane Bolt
with Brushed Finish
Includes Lockable Bracket
This is a cane bolt (also called a drop bolt) for fixing one side of a double gate or door opening. It can also be used as a heavy duty horizontal slide bolt, or to secure the top of a door to the head jamb.
This 24" Stainless Steel Cane Bolt is made of Marine Grade 316 material and has a brushed finish. Stainless steel fasteners included.
Overall cane dimensions are 5/8" x 3" x 24". Guide Brackets are 1-1/2" in width and project 1-1/2", with the hanger bracket measuring 3" high.
**Bracket shown in black, but will be brushed in this set.**
- Made specifically for Snug Cottage, the 18" cane bolt is manufactured from 316 stainless steel throughout.
- The retainer/hanger fits on the edge of 1.5" thick lumber and allows for either left or right hand application.
- Lockable bracket included for optional installation.
The set includes:
- 1 solid Cane
- 2 Guide Brackets
- 1 Hanger Bracket
- 1 Lockable Bracket (padlock not included)
Please find links to where you can purchase different sizes and finishes in the Alternate Configurations section below.
- 18" Black Stainless Steel Cane Bolt - Contemporary Brackets
- 18" Marine Grade 316 Stainless Steel Cane Bolt
- 18" Stainless Steel Cane Bolt/Drop Bolt (Black Finish)
Warranty & Return Information
WarrantySnug warrants all marine grade stainless goods to be free of defects in material and craftsmanship for 2 years from the original invoice date. In areas of high humidity or proximity to ocean, maintenance is expected to keep material blemish free.
Custom-produced items (stone doorbells, address plaques) and are not returnable. All other merchandise is returnable if it has not be installed. Restocking fees vary by manufacturer; if a return policy is not listed on the item you’re interested in or that you’ve purchased, please contact us and we’ll clarify it.
The return process in a nutshell:
- – Request a return and receive an RGA e-mail with instructions.
- – You’ll ship back the product(s) you want to return.
- – When product(s) is received, we’ll confirm product is undamaged and resellable.*
- – Refund, less 15% processing fee, will be issued.
*To receive a full refund, the original item MUST be in new condition and returned:
- Still in sealed plastic packaging inside product boxes (as originally received)
- Without dirt or sawdust
- Without damage to product finish from incomplete protection during shipment
All returned items are thoroughly inspected, and any item(s) returned in a condition deemed as no longer sellable will not be refunded.Initiate a Return Now
Shipping & Lead Time
Review our shipping rates and policies for more information.