24" Marine Grade Stainless Steel Cane Bolt
with Brushed Finish
Includes Lockable Bracket
This is a cane bolt (also called a drop bolt) for fixing one side of a double gate or door opening. It can also be used as a heavy duty horizontal slide bolt, or to secure the top of a door to the head jamb.
This 24" Stainless Steel Cane Bolt is made of Marine Grade 316 material and has a brushed finish. Stainless steel fasteners included.
Overall cane dimensions are 5/8" x 3" x 24". Guide Brackets are 1-1/2" in width and project 1-1/2", with the hanger bracket measuring 3" high.
**Bracket shown in black, but will be brushed in this set.**
- Made specifically for Snug Cottage, the 18" cane bolt is manufactured from 316 stainless steel throughout.
- The retainer/hanger fits on the edge of 1.5" thick lumber and allows for either left or right hand application.
- Lockable bracket included for optional installation.
The set includes:
- 1 solid Cane
- 2 Guide Brackets
- 1 Hanger Bracket
- 1 Lockable Bracket (padlock not included)
Please find links to where you can purchase different sizes and finishes in the Alternate Configurations section below.
- 18" Black Stainless Steel Cane Bolt - Contemporary Brackets
- 18" Marine Grade 316 Stainless Steel Cane Bolt
- 18" Stainless Steel Cane Bolt/Drop Bolt (Black Finish)
Take a look at the Gate Hardware section of our blog for helpful suggestions.
Please review our Resources page for general information about all our products.
Warranty & Return Information
WarrantySnug Cottage Hardware warrants all marine grade stainless goods to be free of defects in material and craftsmanship for two years from the original invoice date. In areas of high humidity or proximity to ocean, regular maintenance is expected to keep material blemish free.
Non-custom merchandise is returnable or exchangeable within 30 days of delivery. We charge a 15% restocking fee for returns (nothing for exchanges). Products must be received in original, uninstalled condition.
Custom-produced items (stone doorbells, address plaques) and are not returnable.
The return process in a nutshell:
- – Request a return and receive an RGA e-mail with instructions.
- – You’ll ship back the product(s) you want to return.
- – When product(s) is received, we’ll confirm product is undamaged and resellable.
- – Refund, less 15% restocking fee, will be issued.
To receive a full refund, the original item MUST be in new condition and returned:
- Still in sealed plastic packaging inside product boxes (as originally received)
- Without dirt or sawdust
- Without damage to product finish from incomplete protection during shipment
All returned items are thoroughly inspected, and any item(s) returned in a condition deemed as no longer sellable will not be refunded.Initiate a Return Now
Shipping & Lead Time
Review our shipping rates and policies for more information.