18" Stainless Steel Cane Bolt with Black Powder Coat Finish
For light and general duty projects
Includes Lockable Bracket
This is a cane bolt (also called a drop bolt) for fixing one side of a double gate or door opening. It can also be used as a heavy duty horizontal slide bolt, or to secure the top of a door to the head jamb.
This 18" Stainless Steel Cane Bolt has a satin black powder coat finish and is made of 304 grade stainless. Black stainless steel fasteners included.
Overall cane dimensions are 5/8" x 3" x 18". Guide Brackets are 1-1/2" in width and project 1-1/2", with the hanger bracket measuring 3" high.
- Made specifically for Snug Cottage, the 18" cane bolt is manufactured from 304 stainless steel throughout.
- The retainer/hanger fits on the edge of 1.5" thick lumber and allows for either left or right hand application.
- Can also be used to secure the top of a door.
The set includes:
- 1 solid Cane
- 2 Guide Brackets
- 1 Hanger Bracket
- 1 Lockable Bracket (padlock not included)
Please find links to where you can purchase different sizes and finishes in the Alternate Configurations section below.
- 18" Black Stainless Steel Cane Bolt - Contemporary Brackets
- 18" Marine Grade 316 Stainless Steel Cane Bolt
- 18" Stainless Steel Cane Bolt/Drop Bolt (Black Finish)
Take a look at the Gate Hardware section of our blog for helpful suggestions.
Please review our Resources page for general information about all our products. Cutsheet available here.
Warranty & Return Information
WarrantySnug Cottage Hardware, LLC guarantees our BPPCG product. We will replace free of charge any BPPCG product that breaks and is found defective for the life time of the original purchaser. Product must have been installed and maintained as per instructions supplied with original product. More details available here.
Non-custom merchandise is returnable or exchangeable within 30 days of delivery. We charge a 15% restocking fee for returns (nothing for exchanges). Products must be received in original, uninstalled condition.
Custom-produced items (stone doorbells, address plaques) and are not returnable.
The return process in a nutshell:
- – Request a return and receive an RGA e-mail with instructions.
- – You’ll ship back the product(s) you want to return.
- – When product(s) is received, we’ll confirm product is undamaged and resellable.
- – Refund, less 15% restocking fee, will be issued.
To receive a full refund, the original item MUST be in new condition and returned:
- Still in sealed plastic packaging inside product boxes (as originally received)
- Without dirt or sawdust
- Without damage to product finish from incomplete protection during shipment
All returned items are thoroughly inspected, and any item(s) returned in a condition deemed as no longer sellable will not be refunded.Initiate a Return Now
Shipping & Lead Time
Review our shipping rates and policies for more information.