You've landed on this page because we've recently discontinued either a product or a category and there's nothing similar enough to refer you to. Our strength and focus has always been gate hardware, and we're working our way back to that.
Cabinet Hardware | We stopped carrying cabinet hardware on August 1, 2019. We previously carried Top Knobs, Hardware International, and Emtek. We don't have specific recommendations for where to purchase these brands, but will update if we have referrals.
Electronic Locks | As of August 1, 2019, we are no longer offering electronic locks of any sort. Though they didn't fail, the conditions that most gates go through aren't conducive to electronics. For a mechanical gate lock, check out LockeyUSA's M220 model.
The Tapered Ring Latch is discontinued as of August 15, 2019. The closest style is this ring latch instead.
Door Hardware | We removed Door Hardware from our line of products on September 24, 2019. Many of the hinges are still available here.
- Shutter Hardware | We removed Shutter Hardware from our line of products on February 6, 2020.
- Justor Stainless Self-Closing Hinges | We have stopped carrying these wonderful hinges, as of June 22, 2020. They are excellent hinges and we love them, but the size just doesn't work well with most gates.
- HouseArt Plaques and Numbers | We've stopped carrying various finishes and sizes, and are focused solely on the 3" numbers.
- Asian-Inspired Gate Latch | We've sold the last of our stock, and won't be producing any additional latches in this style. The closest options are the Contemporary Ring Latch and the Oval Latch below.
- Elise Stainless Steel Gate Latch | This long-lived and -loved latch is now all done! The Alta Lever Latch (below) uses the same plate and has a lever that is more intuitive to use.
- Beginning January 2021, we are not taking on custom projects. Instead, we are focusing on production of our regular products.