Traditional Twisted Ring Gate Latch
(Build Your Own Package)
The twisted ring gate latch can fit gates up to 5" thick. For thicknesses shorter than 5", you can cut down the included aluminum spindle on site (using a hacksaw). This latch works on in-swinging and out-swinging gates. On out-swinging gates, you'll see the latching side (shown in the photo) on the outside of the gate.
- Traditional Twisted Ring Gate Latch Set
- Padlock eyes (padlock not included)
- Stainless Steel Gate Stop in black finish
Dimensions of the gate latch:
- Rosette: 2.5" diameter
- Ring diameter: 3"
- Catch: 3/4" W x 3-3/4" H
- Limiter: 3/4" W x 3-3/4" H
- 5-3/8" Arm Length (measured from the center of the ring handle to the end of the arm)
- 1-1/2" projection on the latching side; 1" on the ring-only side
Important: Please check that the dimensions of this gate latch will fit your particular style of gate!
Hinges | Add hinges to your order if needed. Double gates will use 6 hinges (or 4 strap hinges) and single gates will use 3 hinges (or 2 strap hinges).
- 4-1/2" Stainless Steel Heavy Duty Ball-Bearing Hinges
- 4-1/2" Stainless Steel Self-Closing Hinge Set
- 12" Galvanized Steel Cranked Band Hinges
- 18" Galvanized Steel Cranked Band Hinges
Take a look at the Gate Hardware section of our blog for helpful suggestions.
Cutsheet available here or on our Technical Information page.
Please review our Resources page for general information about all our products.
Warranty & Return Information
WarrantySnug Cottage Hardware, LLC guarantees our BPPCG product. We will replace free of charge any BPPCG product that breaks and is found defective for the life time of the original purchaser. Product must have been installed and maintained as per instructions supplied with original product. More details available here.
Non-custom merchandise is returnable or exchangeable within 30 days of delivery. We charge a 15% restocking fee for returns (nothing for exchanges). Products must be received in original, uninstalled condition.
Custom-produced items (stone doorbells, address plaques) and are not returnable.
The return process in a nutshell:
- – Request a return and receive an RGA e-mail with instructions.
- – You’ll ship back the product(s) you want to return.
- – When product(s) is received, we’ll confirm product is undamaged and resellable.
- – Refund, less 15% restocking fee, will be issued.
To receive a full refund, the original item MUST be in new condition and returned:
- Still in sealed plastic packaging inside product boxes (as originally received)
- Without dirt or sawdust
- Without damage to product finish from incomplete protection during shipment
All returned items are thoroughly inspected, and any item(s) returned in a condition deemed as no longer sellable will not be refunded.Initiate a Return Now
Shipping & Lead Time
Review our shipping rates and policies for more information.