Brushed Stainless Steel Deadbolt - Square Style
Emtek deadbolts provide security in an attractive package. This is a beautiful brushed stainless deadbolt for modern, contemporary and any other clean line projects you have.
Available in Single or Double Keyed functions.
Emtek stainless steel deadbolts fit doors of this thickness:
- Single cylinder deadbolts can fit doors and gates between 1-1/2" and 5-1/2".
- Double cylinder deadbolts can fit doors and gates between 1-1/2" and 2-1/2".
Dimensions: Plate is 2-1/2" square.
- 2 keys included
- Schlage Keyway
- Standard 2 1/8" Door Prep
- Solid Brass Cylinder
- Sandcast Bronze Collar
- Hardened Steel Bolt
- Heavy Gauge Steel Understrike and brass trim strike shipped with every deadbolt
- Single cylinder
- Double cylinder
- Single cylinder deadbolts can fit doors and gates from 1-1/2" to 5-1/2".
- Double cylinder deadbolts can fit doors and gates between 1-1/2' and 2-1/2".
- When you need to order multiple locks and want them to all be operable by the same key.
Maintenance: We recommend periodic greasing of the interior of the deadbolt, so that the deadbolt withstands the outdoor elements.
If you're considering a deadbolt for your project, please read through our page "What You Need To Know: Using Deadbolts for Gates."
ResourcesRead About Emtek Hardware
Emtek Warranty Information
Warranty & Return Information
WarrantyFinish Warranty: Door Hardware in Polished Brass-Lifetime and Polished Nickel-Lifetime finishes carry a lifetime limited finish warranty. There is no finish warranty on Deep Burgundy, Medium Bronze Patina, Flat Black Patina, Silver Patina, Rust, Polished White Bronze, and Tumbled White Bronze finishes. All other finishes carry a five year finish warranty. Full details available here: http://emtek.com/warranty.php
Custom-produced items (stone doorbells, address plaques) and are not returnable. All other merchandise is returnable if it has not be installed. Restocking fees vary by manufacturer; if a return policy is not listed on the item you’re interested in or that you’ve purchased, please contact us and we’ll clarify it.
The return process in a nutshell:
- – Request a return and receive an RGA e-mail with instructions.
- – You’ll ship back the product(s) you want to return.
- – When product(s) is received, we’ll confirm product is undamaged and resellable.*
- – Refund, less $25 processing fee, will be issued.
*To receive a full refund, the original item MUST be in new condition and returned:
- Still in sealed plastic packaging inside product boxes (as originally received)
- Without dirt or sawdust
- Without damage to product finish from incomplete protection during shipment
All returned items are thoroughly inspected, and any item(s) returned in a condition deemed as no longer sellable will not be refunded.Initiate a Return Now
Shipping & Lead Time
Review our shipping rates and policies for more information.