Self-Closing Spring Hinges
4" x 4" with 1/4" Radius Corners (sold as each)
These UL Listed Spring Hinges are a great solution for pool gates, child barrier gates or any door/gate that you'd like to self-close. They have an adjustable spring so you can create the amount of tension you need.
Fasteners are included. #12 x 1-1/4" size
For small to medium-sized gates: one spring hinge is probably enough--you can install it as the middle of the three hinges. Use two ball bearing hinges for the upper and lower hinges on your gate.
For larger or heavier gates, or if your local regulatory agency requires them: use all spring hinges to hang the gate.
Maximum Weight Capacity:
- One spring hinge and two butt hinges: 60 lbs.
- Two spring hinges and one butt hinge: 85 lbs.
- Three spring hinges: 110 lbs.
Sold as Each.
Lead Time: 7-10 days
These hinges are available in the following finishes:
- Polished Brass
- French Antique
- Oil-Rubbed Bronze (Note: Oil-Rubbed Bronze is a very dark bronze, almost black. It coordinates perfectly with any of our dark bronze gate hardware. If you'll be purchasing ball bearing hinges to use with your spring hinge, the Solid Brass Ball Bearing Hinge in Oil-Rubbed Bronze is an exact finish match.)
- Satin Nickel (Note: Satin Nickel is the closest finish to stainless steel. If you have a stainless steel latch you need to coordinate with, this is the right finish. We offer Heavy Duty Ball Bearing Stainless Steel Hinges, as well, if you need other hinges with your spring hinge.)
- Polished Chrome
- Satin Chrome
- Flat Black
- Medium Bronze (Note: Medium Bronze is a fairly dark bronze color (not as dark as oil-rubbed bronze).
Shipping & Lead Time
These Emtek plated steel door hinges are 0.110 " thick. Prices listed are per hinge.
360 Yardware strives to offer a full selection of heavy duty wood gate hinges and strap hinges for gates. We carry garden gate hinges that work for smaller gates, ball bearing gate hinges for medium sized gates, and for heavy driveway gates we have stout heavy duty driveway gate hinges in dark bronze that can support 250 pounds per pair. Those customers searching for pool gate hardware can use our spring loaded hinges for gates, also known as self-closing hinge. Outdoor gate hinges come in different materials so you’re sure to find what you need: iron gate hinges, bronze hinges, and stainless steel hinges for coastal locations. A wide variety of finishes are available, including black gate hinges, oil-rubbed bronze, brushed stainless steel, and satin nickel.
Gate hinges, even heavy duty gate hinges, can add architectural complement to your gate. Strap hinges and our “H” hinges are visible when the gate is closed, so the hinge adds to the look. Butt hinges, on the other hand, are not visible on the face of the gate.
To help you make your gate hinge decisions, we’ve compiled a blog entry that discusses each aspect of heavy duty gate hinges, so that you can choose the right hinge for your job.