Modern Gate Hardware Package for Double Gates
with Tapered Handle
The Modern Gate Latch with Tapered Handle is a modern ring latch for your wooden gate.
If you're looking for black modern exterior gate hardware, this rust-resistant gate hardware is ideal for coastal locations. Plates and rings are aluminum; latch-arm, spindles, and inner workings are stainless steel. The ring handles are spring-loaded for smooth operation; the latch is self-latching.
When you've spent the effort and expense to build modern or contemprary gates and fences, you need a modern gate latch to complement the design. This ring latch is that latch!
This Modern Gate Latch fits gates up to 4" thick.
This ring latch hardware accommodates in-swinging gates only.
Gate swing direction and exact gate thickness required with order.
**For Double Gates, there is the "Active" gate (the one the latch will be installed and that is used most often) and the "Fixed" gate (the one that will be held in place by a cane bolt). Please answer the handing questions for the "Active" gate.**
This Modern Ring Gate Latch is proudly made in Portland, Oregon, USA. Your purchase supports a local business and we appreciate it!
- Modern Gate Latch with Tapered Handle
- Dummy Handle for Fixed Gate
- Set of 6 Heavy Duty Ball Bearing Hinges
- Stainless Steel Gate Stop with black powdercoat
Details of this gate latch
Material: Stainless steel and aluminum
Finishes available: Black powdercoat
Set includes mounting hardware.
Fits gates up to 4" thick.
- Backset: The centerpoint of the latch handle should be 2-3/4" from the edge of the gate.
Operable from both sides.
Suitable for in-swinging.
Handing required with order.
- Lockable with added deadbolt.
- Plate: 3-1/4" square
- Handle: 4-3/8" h x 2-3/4" w at the widest point
- Latch-arm length: 4-1/2" from center of plate to end of arm
- Strike: 3-1/4"h x 1-1/2"w x 3/16"thick
- Projection: 1-5/8"