Leva Modern Stainless Steel Lockable Gate Latch - Package for Double Gates
includes Latch + Dummy Handle + 6 Hinges + Gate Stop
This package includes the Leva Lockable Gate Latch, one Leva Dummy Handle, 6 stainless steel ball bearing hinges (304 grade stainless), and a gate stop. If you need 316 grade ball bearing hinges or spring-loaded self-closing hinges, select hinge options below.
The Leva Latch is a highly crafted stainless steel gate latch with a built-in deadbolt. It's operable from both sides. It can be used on both in-swinging and out-swinging applications. On in-swinging gates, it'll be installed as photographed below, with the keyed cylinder on the outside, and the latch-arm on the inside.
The latch-arm is spring-loaded, as are the two lever handles, so this is a self-latching latch. The deadbolt must be turned manually in order to lock and unlock.
The latch will accommodate gates between 1.5" and 5.5" thick. Please read all details below to verify that this latch will fit your installation. If you have any questions, contact us.
The dummy handle can be installed in three different ways. Please choose the method that works best for your project below. This package includes one dummy handle in the standard configuration. There is also an option for a second dummy.
- Back-to-back installation: If you are using two dummies (one on the interior and one on the exterior of the same door), then we'll provide one plate with screw holes for the interior and one plate for the exterior that has no visible screw holes.
- Thru-bolt. This is used when you want an exterior dummy with no visible fasteners. You bolt into the plate from the interior of the gate (and see fasteners on the interior of the gate).
- Surface-mount. In the surface-mount installation, there is a plate only on the exterior of the gate or door, and that plate has four screw holes in it.
Material: 316 Stainless Steel
Mechanism: Spring-Loaded lever handles and latch-arm
Finishes available: Brushed Stainless
Set includes mounting hardware
Fits gates up to 5-1/2" thick.
Operable from both sides.
Suitable for in-swinging and out-swinging gates.
Handing required with order. Because this is a double gate, answer the handing questions as they relate to the Active gate in your double installation.
Lockable. Two keys included.
- Plate: 2-3/4" wide x 9" high x 3/8" thick
- Handle: 4-3/4"l x 3/4"w x 3/4"d
- Latch-arm: 4-1/2" from center to end; arm extends 2" past edge of plate
- Strike: 3-1/4"h x 1-1/2"w x 3/16" thick
- Handle Projection: 1-3/4"
- The latch will be installed with either a 2-3/8" or 2-3/4" backset. Specify with your order below. What is a backset?
- This latch will fit gates and doors between 1.5" and 5.5".
- This package includes ONE dummy handle, meant for the exterior side of the fixed gate. If you'd like to have a dummy handle on the interior of the fixed gate, choose that option below.
- This hardware package includes six Stainless Steel Heavy Duty Ball-Bearing Hinges.
Other options include:
- Six 316 Marine Grade Stainless Steel Ball-Bearing Hinges (same material as the latch)
- Six 4" x 4" Stainless Steel Self-Closing Spring Hinges
- Six 4.5" x 4.5" Stainless Steel Self-Closing Spring Hinges
- Six 5" x 5" Stainless Steel Heavy Duty Ball-Bearing Hinges
We offer coordinating cane bolts.