Leva Modern Stainless Steel Dummy Handle - Sold as each
This dummy handle can be used as a decorative pull handle for gates, garage doors, or trash enclosures. Because it's a non-functioning handle, it will not have the deadbolt or thumb-turn shown in the photos below.
There are three ways to order the dummy handle.
- Back-to-back installation: If you are using two dummies (one on the interior and one on the exterior of the same door), then we'll provide one plate with screw holes for the interior and one plate for the exterior that has no visible screw holes.
- Thru-bolt. This is used when you want an exterior dummy with no visible fasteners. You bolt into the plate from the interior of the gate (and see fasteners on the interior of the gate).
- Surface-mount. In the surface-mount installation, there is a plate only on the exterior of the gate or door, and that plate has four screw holes in it.
Material: 316 Stainless Steel
Mechanism: Non-functioning handle
Finishes available: Brushed Stainless
Set includes mounting hardware
Suitable for in-swinging and out-swinging gates.
Handing required with order.
Lockable: This dummy handle is not lockable.
- Plate: 2-3/4" wide x 9" high x 3/8" thick
- Handle: 4-3/4"l x 3/4"w x 3/4"d
- Handle Projection: 1-3/4"
- Choose one of the three options listed above for how you'll install the dummies.
- Choose the Left Side or Right Side with your order. Left side is when the end of the handle points to the left. Right side is when the end of the handle points to the right.
Shipping & Lead Time
Read More About 360 Yardware
At 360 Yardware, we offer "360 Degrees of Outdoor Decor." We chose the term yardware to describe anything a person would need to enhance the outside of their home. Our products are not simply for function, they are an architectural complement to the home.
We have everything you need to replace your old Fence and Gate Hardware. If you have a Wooden Gate or need a Replacement Latch, we offer Gate Latches, Deadbolt Latches, Gate Hinges, Hinge Fronts, and other Ornamental Gate Hardware. We've also combined many of our products into gate hardware sets and value packages.
Our Wooden Gate Latches selection offers something for everyone. If Antique Gate Closures are your style, we carry Cast Iron Hardware and Iron Gate Latches that look like historic and more traditional gate latches. Even better, there are now Aluminum Gate Latches--in the same styles as the antique gate latches--which are rust-resistant and suitable for coastal areas. Our line of Cast Bronze Gate Latches: durable, substantial, and that will age gracefully with no rusting over time. We’ve recently introduced our own collection of Contemporary and Modern gate latches made from stainless steel and rust-resistant aluminum. These latches are all spring-loaded for excellent function, as well as designed to fit the more contemporary style. A few of the latches we offer are versatile in their styling, so they can be used at homes with traditional, antique, contemporary, Japanese, or Spanish aesthetics.
Outdoor gate hardware falls into several types of gate latches: thumb latches, ring latches, lever latches, and bolt latches. Each operates slightly differently and brings a different aesthetic to your gate hardware installation. The categories of gate latches include spring loaded, bolt latches, and gravity latches.
We discuss all of these factors and more at our informational blog entry titled Gate Latch Information Series.