Elise Contemporary Gate Latch - Double Gate Hardware Package
The Elise Stainless Steel Modern Ring Gate Latch is a modern gate latch. Available exclusively through 360 Yardware, the Elise is a gorgeous gate latch.
If you're looking for a modern ring latch, this stainless steel latch is ideal for coastal locations. The Elise is crafted of 316 Stainless Steel for the utmost protection against the elements. The ring handles are spring-loaded for smooth operation. This latch is precision-machined for flawless function.
The Elise Latch is a two-sided latch and is operable from both sides.
When you've spent the effort and expense to design and build a unique modern or contemporary wooden gate, you need a modern gate latch to complement the design. The Elise Latch is that latch!
The Elise Latch fits gates up to 5-1/2" thick; specify with your order.
This modern ring latch accommodates both in-swinging and out-swinging gates. For out-swinging gates, the latch-arm portion of the latch is installed on the street-side of the gate.
Gate swing direction and exact gate thickness required with order. Please note the swing direction for the moving gate (not the fixed gate).
The Elise Modern Ring Latch is proudly made in Portland, Oregon, USA. Your purchase supports a small business and we appreciate it!
This package includes
- Elise Modern Ring Gate Latch
- Elise Contemporary Dummy Handle
- Set of 6 Stainless Steel 304 Ball Bearing Butt Hinges
- Brushed Stainless Steel Gate Stop
- (deadbolt not included but can be added)
Details for this gate latch
- Finish: Brushed Stainless Steel
Dimensions of this stainless steel latch
- Plate: 3-1/2"w x 4-1/2"h
- Ring Handle: 2"w x 4-5/8"h
- Latch-arm length: 4-1/2" from center to end; arm extends 2" past edge of plate.
- Strike: 3-1/4"h x 1-1/2"w x 3/16"thick
- Projection: 1"
- We offer a coordinating deadbolt in Satin Black for a complete ensemble. Deadbolts are available in either single or double cylinder, depending on your needs.
- For any gate over 2-1/8" thick (for single cylinder) and 1-7/8" thick (for double cylinder), you'll need to add an extension kit. With an extension kit (add below), the single cylinder deadbolt fits gates up to 3" thick, while the double cylinder deadbolt will fit gates up to 2-5/8" thick.
- We've also added a Deadbolt for Thick Gates and Doors that will accommodate doors and gates up to 5-1/2" thick.
- We offer a coordinating Contemporary Cane Bolt to hold your fixed gate closed.
- This hardware package includes six Stainless Steel Heavy Duty Ball-Bearing Hinges.
- Six 316 Marine Grade Stainless Steel Ball-Bearing Hinges (same material as the latch)
- Six 4" x 4" Stainless Steel Self-Closing Spring Hinges
- Six 4.5" x 4.5" Stainless Steel Self-Closing Spring Hinges
- Six 5" x 5" Stainless Steel Heavy Duty Ball-Bearing Hinges
Shipping & Lead Time
Double Gates: To learn more about double gates, their setup, and considerations, read our Double Gate page.
Read More About 360 Yardware
At 360 Yardware, we offer "360 Degrees of Outdoor Decor." We chose the term yardware to describe anything a person would need to enhance the outside of their home. Our products are not simply for function, they are an architectural complement to the home.
We have everything you need to replace your old Fence and Gate Hardware. If you have a Wooden Gate or need a Replacement Latch, we offer Gate Latches, Deadbolt Latches, Gate Hinges, Hinge Fronts, and other Ornamental Gate Hardware. We've also combined many of our products into gate hardware sets and value packages.
Our Wooden Gate Latches selection offers something for everyone. If Antique Gate Closures are your style, we carry Cast Iron Hardware and Iron Gate Latches that look like historic and more traditional gate latches. Even better, there are now Aluminum Gate Latches--in the same styles as the antique gate latches--which are rust-resistant and suitable for coastal areas. Our line of Cast Bronze Gate Latches: durable, substantial, and that will age gracefully with no rusting over time. We’ve recently introduced our own collection of Contemporary and Modern gate latches made from stainless steel and rust-resistant aluminum. These latches are all spring-loaded for excellent function, as well as designed to fit the more contemporary style. A few of the latches we offer are versatile in their styling, so they can be used at homes with traditional, antique, contemporary, Japanese, or Spanish aesthetics.
Outdoor gate hardware falls into several types of gate latches: thumb latches, ring latches, lever latches, and bolt latches. Each operates slightly differently and brings a different aesthetic to your gate hardware installation. The categories of gate latches include spring loaded, bolt latches, and gravity latches.
We discuss all of these factors and more at our informational blog entry titled Gate Latch Information Series.