316 Stainless Steel Self-Closing Spring Hinge - Pair - 90 lbs
These Stainless Steel Spring Hinges are made in Spain by Justor. They have an adjustable spring so you can create the amount of tension you need.
These stainless steel self-closing hinges are the best choice for coastal locations. These are commercial-grade hinges, tested for 500,000 open-close cycles.
Dimensions & Specifications:
- Overall: 3-1/8"w x 7"h x 1/8" thick (80mm x 180mm x 3mm)
- Lead width: 1-3/16"
- Barrel diameter: 3/4" (18mm)
- Screw hole diameter: 1/4" (5.5mm)
- Fasteners included: #10 x 1-1/4" 316 Stainless Sheet Metal Screw
- Maximum weight capacity: 90lbs (using two spring hinges). For doors and gates between 90-132 lbs, use three spring hinges which can be purchased as a set here.
- Resistant to extreme climatic conditions (cold & humidity)
- Maximum resistance to bending
- Variable closing speeds
- Quick and simple installation
- No periodical greasing required
- 2 year guarantee
- Ideal for coastal environments
Ships within 5 days
Shipping & Lead Time
360 Yardware strives to offer a full selection of heavy duty wood gate hinges and strap hinges for gates. We carry garden gate hinges that work for smaller gates, ball bearing gate hinges for medium sized gates, and for heavy driveway gates we have stout heavy duty driveway gate hinges in dark bronze that can support 250 pounds per pair. Those customers searching for pool gate hardware can use our spring loaded hinges for gates, also known as self-closing hinge. Outdoor gate hinges come in different materials so you’re sure to find what you need: iron gate hinges, bronze hinges, and stainless steel hinges for coastal locations. A wide variety of finishes are available, including black gate hinges, oil-rubbed bronze, brushed stainless steel, and satin nickel.
Gate hinges, even heavy duty gate hinges, can add architectural complement to your gate. Strap hinges and our “H” hinges are visible when the gate is closed, so the hinge adds to the look. Butt hinges, on the other hand, are not visible on the face of the gate.
To help you make your gate hinge decisions, we’ve compiled a blog entry that discusses each aspect of heavy duty gate hinges, so that you can choose the right hinge for your job.
To use a pair, install one hinge toward the top and one toward the bottom of the door.
When using three hinges, install two hinges at the top (with 5cm between the hinges) and one at the bottom of the door.